Available on Backorder
Items photographed for the website are typically size Small or Medium. Most garments are made-when-ordered. The website will display “Available on Backorder” when you select a garment of a particular size or color variation that is not in inventory. Laura and team will process your order, create your garment, and ship it within 10 business days. Feel free to call if you have questions about sizing or production times. We’re at 520-981-9891.
Laura Tanzer will accept your return, with RMA number, if mailed within 14 days of the date it was received for an exchange, store credit, or refund. Please call us at 520-981-9891 to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number).
- Purchases made with a total discount of 30% or higher are only eligible for store credit or exchange.
- Purchases made with a total discount of 50% or higher are non-returnable.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for custom made items.
- If you plan to make an exchange, please email us at sales @ lauratanzerdesigns.com so we can put the item on hold for you.
- Merchandise must be unworn and in perfect condition with tags still attached.
- We are unable to refund any shipping or handling fees related to your purchase or return/ exchange.
- Please print our RETURN/EXCHANGE FORM, fill it out and include it in the package. Please carefully package the item(s), preferably in their original packing materials, and mail via USPS, UPS or FedEx with delivery confirmation and tracking.
- Your return will be processed within 7-10 business days of receipt at our facility. We will send an email with information once the return/exchange has been processed.
Ship the merchandise prepaid and insured to:
Laura Tanzer RETURNS
410 N Toole Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701
Please note we are not liable for lost returns. Please add insurance and tracking to your package.
General rule of thumb for Laura Tanzer garments
We recommend NOT using Woolite or similar product as those are harsh soaps, meant for heavy fabrics such as wool.
Prints – hand wash separately in cool water with gentle or mild soap.
Silk Solid Colors – hand wash or dry clean
Special Weaves – hand wash separately in cool water with gentle or mild soap or dry clean.
Solid Color cotton, linen, rayon, a blend – wash in the machine with similar colors. We always recommend a cool water wash.
- Laura Tanzer LLC does not collect personal information related to your online visit.
- When you subscribe to the Laura Tanzer email newsletter, we will not sell or rent or share your information.
- When you place an order for Laura Tanzer products, we don’t ask you for information unless we truly need it to ensure proper fit and customer delight. Again, we will not sell or rent or share your information.
- We hope you love your Laura Tanzer purchase and are willing to give us feedback in writing! We may choose to post your feedback but if so we will only list the customer’s first name.
- When you join our email newsletter, rest assured that we won’t spam you. Further, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.